“Our work is not just
theoretical - we've been there.
It is our first-hand experience, combined with our proprietary approach, that produces top results for our clients. Workplace Relationships
has been dedicated to
enhancing personal and professional productivity
Workplace Relationships, Inc.
The Workplace Relationships Advantage
- A proprietary 4-stage coaching process which has been cited as a best practices approach by top universities and Fortune 500 companies.
- A three-phase group coaching and team building process that integrates individual development and group dynamics.
- Cultural awareness and enhancement programs that facilitate consistency between stated values and organizational behavior.
Now available from Harvard Business Review.
"Regardless of where you fit on the Power Grid, understanding Maggie Craddock’s insight that who you are and where you come from impact how you are perceived by others is critical to becoming a more effective leader."
- Brian P. Hull - Group Managing Director, UBS Wealth Management Americas
Listen to an interview with Maggie Craddock on
"One person's journey from triumph on Wall Street, to the far more difficult challenge; understanding oneself. A useful guide for all those who thought achieving material success automatically brings happiness. Maggie Craddock generously shares her personal story to help readers reach that understanding, too."
- Judy Woodruff, Prime Anchor and Senior Correspondent, CNN
ABOUT MAGGIE CRADDOCK
Before building her executive coaching business, Ms. Craddock worked for over a decade on both the buy side and the sell side of the financial services industry. As a Portfolio Manager at Scudder, Stevens & Clark, Ms. Craddock managed $3 billion in short-term global assets.
ARTICLES & REVIEWS
Our firm's articles on the importance of behavioral dynamics in the workplace that have been nationally syndicated in such publications as the Los Angeles Times, The Chicago Tribune and the Bridge News Service and others.
SAMPLE CLIENT LIST
We have been brought in as featured speakers, led team workshops or coached individuals at all levels on the professional spectrum - from people reaching the Vice Presidential ranks for the first time to Fortune 500 CEOs